- United States
- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
ServiceTitan’s Product Marketing Manager is an integral role to ensure the success of products and features at ServiceTitan. S/he will help market and engage existing customers and prospects with the goal to drive significant new customer acquisition and adoption of new products and features.
The ideal candidate will have experience creating audience-centric go-to-market strategies, understanding buyers and customers, and crafting messaging and content that resonates, taking a strategic approach to launch and equipping sales with the right knowledge and tools that win business.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, creative product marketer who can work in strong collaboration with cross-functional teams across the organization to develop and execute go-to-market strategies that fuel ServiceTitans growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Create product marketing plans/go to market strategy for new offerings; Plan and implement strategies for launches, collaborating with sales, customer success, and demand generation to ensure well-coordinated execution and measure success
- Understand target buyer and customer personas, buying needs, and buyer’s journey to inform the development of messaging and content strategy
- Create and be accountable for marketing plans for features or products, including marketing campaigns and programs designed to drive awareness, demand and adoption of the products
- Work with the Marketing team to develop, execute, track and refine marketing campaigns and programs; Integrate marketing efforts such webinars, emails, content marketing, web presence
- Partner with Enablement team to ensure customer facing teams - Onboarding, Success and Support are aware and trained on new product feature benefits and processes
- Work with the Sales Enablement function to create and execute on sales enablement plans that equip reps with the knowledge, content and tools they need to successfully engage with buyers and customers
- Refine and send ongoing customer messaging and plan campaigns to drive awareness and adoption
- Drive additional marketing efforts in areas such as social and PR, when appropriate
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum 5-6 years of product marketing experience
- Prior success in developing marketing strategies to drive growth and adoption of products
- Strong ability to create messaging, positioning and content strategies tailored to our audience
- Exceptionally strong verbal, written, visual/presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
Experience managing multiple concurrent projects
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify early signals/trends and quickly solution set / problem solve.
- Strong interpersonal skills that ensure tight coordination with business units and functional groups across ServiceTitan
- Highly accountable self-starter that is able to work with little direct supervision
- A desire to work in a high growth and results-oriented team environment
B2B SaaS Experience preferred
Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.