- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
ServiceTitan is looking for a Senior Events Manager to lead the planning and execution of company-owned and third-party events. Reporting to the Director of Events and Field Marketing, the Senior Events Manager will conceptualize and lead strategic events, ensuring every aspect of the event is aligned with our brand and Marketing priorities. The Senior Events Manager will support sales and business development efforts in assessing the event needs and in building strong ServiceTitan presence.
The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement a variety of different event initiatives. They will partner closely with cross-functional leaders to create extraordinary events that deliver value to customers, influence pipeline and build brand affinity.
The ideal candidate is comfortable working in times of change and making decisions in times of ambiguity. This individual will play an important role in defining scope, creating structure and new processes and representing the events team to the organization as a strong, strategic partner. This is an exciting time at ServiceTitan - this individual will thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment. This is a unique opportunity to build new programming that will bring in pipeline for the business and increase brand recognition.
What You’ll Do:
- Work extensively with the Director of Events and Field Marketing to strategize and recommend overall direction and positioning of events in conjunction with ServiceTitan’s goals, while also developing an evaluation framework to better understand event needs and success measures.
- Conceptualize, develop and promote new events with an emphasis on customer conference experience, demand generation, and tradeshow events.
- Create program plans and oversee all logistics related to events including (but not limited to) stakeholder management, budget management, vendor management, event staffing, event communications, scheduling, timeline creation and post-event ROI/success measurement.
- Create processes and formats to implement across the events organization, including a standardized “event in a box”, all while ensuring brand consistency and creativity throughout all event touchpoints.
- Develop, manage and communicate program budgets and reconciliation; create and manage forecasting of owned events.
What You’ll Bring:
- 7+ years of experience in corporate and/or field marketing event management, preferably in the B2B2C SaaS/cloud space.
- 2-3 years experience leading a team; demonstrated ability to coach and mentor a team.
- Demonstrated experience in managing, planning and executing large, complex event budgets while delivering within budgetary parameters.
- Self-starter, willing and able to proactively drive event planning and execution within scope; comfortable executing the A-to-Z details for a variety of event formats.
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities and all levels of management.
- An enthusiastic, flexible, team player, with a positive attitude and a sense of humor.
- Experience in Salesforce, Google Suite and project management software preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- CMP certification preferred.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.