- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
ServiceTitan is looking for a communications leader to design and operationalize a world-class internal communications strategy. Reporting into the Director of Communications, the Senior Manager of Internal Communications will be responsible for developing and executing on an internal communications strategy that connects, informs, and inspires Titans.
The ideal candidate is a stellar communicator with a passion for bringing structure to chaos. You are data-driven and process-oriented, but you don’t let that slow you down from driving immediate change and going zero-to-one. You love working closely with leaders across the organization to advance key messages, collect feedback, and improve communications over time. You are excited about building internal comms from the ground up and playing a critical role in the operating rhythm of the world’s most valuable vertical software company yet.
What you’ll do:
- Connect, inform and inspire employees around the company’s mission, strategic priorities and values
- Develop an internal communications strategy that supports key business objectives in partnership with HR, marketing, and leadership
- Design internal communications structure and develop an editorial calendar of internal messages that will be pushed through a variety of mediums such as email, Slack, all-hands, town halls, videos, office signage, and more
- Partner with IT to implement the right systems and technology tools to facilitate communications, track outcomes, and report on progress
- Own the strategy for keeping employees informed on important organizational news and departmental updates in a timely, relevant, and engaging manner
- Partner closely with Comms, Investor Relations & People team on company-wide communications, including change management, milestones, key initiatives and rollouts, and much more
- Oversee and manage content across information systems, including the company intranet
What you’ll bring:
- Communications professional with 8+ years of experience developing strategy and execution in an internal, external, or executive communications role
- Skilled operator with experience working in a high-growth technology environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; exceptional attention to detail and fine-tuned editorial skills
- Data-driven problem solver with a clear perspective on how to measure success and demonstrate the business value of communications programs
- An outstanding collaborator who is able to navigate high-pressure situations with ease
- Proven success building and implementing programs that inform and delight team members
- Self-starter who is independently motivated and able to lead and influence cross-functionally
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.