- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
We’re building a software solution to transform the trades, a trillion-dollar global market that’s been underserved by technology for far too long. Founded by first generation immigrants and backed by top investors, we offer end-to-end software that empowers over 7,500 small-to-medium sized businesses to raise both their bottom and top line by optimizing every aspect of their workflows. Recognized by Forbes as one of the top cloud companies, we’re pairing our deep industry knowledge with technical expertise to change the lives of everyday people who care for our homes and communities. While our vision is bold, we always stay humble. Join us. We’re just getting started.
Ready to be a Titan?
As part of the Demand Gen Creative Services (DGC) team, this role plays an integral part in the creation of digital advertising across multiple channels. This video editor has a strong background and expertise in motion graphics, digital advertising and a love for storytelling. They will provide content and support for our business partners across the organization, including, primarily, Demand Gen Marketing, Product Marketing and the Growth team. Their day will be focused on execution of work, collaborating with the Demand Gen Creative team to achieve world-class creative.
What You’ll Do:
- Create original world-class scroll-stopping ads that drive action
- Execute iterative campaign creative
- Edit existing content for various formats and requirements including, but not limited to: new music, copy/text changes, length, content, color changes, promos, etc.
- Will report directly to the DGC Program Manager, with a dotted line to the Sr. Video Producer
- Collaborate with the Sr. Video Producer on the development of motion graphics across all video content for the DGC team
- Will collaborate and partner with the DGC team and the Sr. Designer on the Brand & Creative Services team to ensure style guide adherence, storytelling consistency and proper ST Brand implementation
- Participation in formal and informal creative reviews with DGC and Brand & Creative Service team
- Proactively provide ideas to elevate creative, especially in areas around motion graphics and storytelling
What You’ll Bring:
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Advertising/Marketing/Agency experience a plus
- Expert understanding across all advertising channels, for web, email, social, digital advertising, etc.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite and motion graphics
- Demonstrated experience and comfort working with customers and high-level executives
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at once
- Enthusiasm for collaborating with the team and learning
- Able to receive, give, and implement feedback openly and effectively
- Other programs: Google suite workspace, Figma, Microsoft Office, Asana, Miro
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
- 1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
- 2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
- 3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
- 4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there’s always room for more.