- St. Louis
- Date Posted
- Dec. 30, 2021
- Professional Services
- Business Applications
We’re Aspire, the leading SaaS provider for commercial landscaping, snow and ice removal, and janitorial businesses. Recently acquired by ServiceTitan, the world’s leading provider of software for the trades, our cloud-based business management system enables contractors to grow their business, streamline operations, provide insights, and ultimately impress their customers. When you join our team, you’ll be a part of one of the fastest-growing companies in St. Louis, with an award-winning culture that’s been celebrated by the St. Louis Business Journal and Inc. Magazine. Trusted by over 50,000 users across thousands of locations, our software helps clients manage upwards of $4B in revenue. Our new partnership with ServiceTitan will enable us to continue scaling our platform and customer base while maintaining our collaborative, tight-knit culture right here in the heart of St. Louis.
Ready to make your career move?
As a sales consultant, you will be responsible for selling Aspire’s business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective customers. You’ll play an invaluable role in developing our overall growth strategy while partnering closely with the sales solution engineering, marketing and product teams.
What you’ll do:
- Sell Aspire’s product and services to prospective customers within a geographical territory.
- Meet monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Manage and maintain sales pipeline through forecasting, resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Ensure all prospect interactions and meetings are accurately and consistently recorded in Hubspot.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the aspire software and services.
- Develop, present and sell the company’s value proposition to prospective customers.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements to close the sale.
- Maintain consistent and prompt response time with all clients.
- Penetrate key accounts, meet and develop business relationships with stakeholders.
- Occasionally, attend an industry specific tradeshow to generate leads.
- Travel may be needed periodically.
- Maintain an accurate forecast and related prospect information in Hubspot.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of B2B sales experience is required.
- Experience in SAAS or ERP sales is highly preferred.
Preferred but not required:
- Possess a solid understanding of sales automation tools to build pipe at scale is highly important.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Previous experience as a Business/Sales Development Representative is highly preferred.
- Experience in the landscaping industry is a plus.
Where you’ll work:
Our headquarters is located in St. Louis, however, we’ll be remote until the time is right to return to the office. When that happens, St. Louis-based employees will be moving to a hybrid work model (three days in office with the option to work remotely for the remaining two). Fully remote employees will be able to stay remote.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.