- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Business Applications
Our Sales team drives the entire company forward by bringing our software platform to new customers - every single day. We are a tight-knit, high-energy crew that comprises Sales Development, Account Executives, and Sales Operations. We have a shared passion for helping residential contractors take their business to the next level, and nothing makes our team happier than seeing stellar feedback from customers who have had the opportunity to leverage ServiceTitan.You will be part of a purpose-driven team that provides an extraordinary product and makes an extraordinary difference in customers’ lives. Customers will be excited by the product you show them, and they will embrace you and thank you for changing their lives the next time you see them.
What you’ll do:
- Own, manage, and drive the full sales process from first contact through close
- Perform product demonstrations to interested customers using screen share and videoconferencing technology
- Build honest relationships and genuine rapport with potential customers
- Generate and maintain expert knowledge of the ST Product, the home services industry, competition, market happenings and trends.
- Help potential customers discover unmet needs and how we can deliver extraordinary value
- Build a strong, vertical-focused sales pipeline with or without inbound leads
- Suggest and/or create sales materials that will help close business
- Maintain a complete, accurate, up-to-date sales pipeline, forecast, and activity log
What you’ll bring:
- An honest and genuine approach to helping potential customers
- Proven, successful sales experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Track record of meeting and exceeding your sales quota (we’ll ask for proof)
- Ability to handle objections and demonstrate value
- Ability to articulate product value proposition with any level of detail or brevity
- Highly intelligent, passionate, ambitious, and a team player
- Strong interpersonal skills and friendly professional demeanor on the phone
- A tenacious work ethic with the desire to be a top performer
- A willingness to perform Outbound in addition to Inbound Sales
- The ability to close business and create urgency with prospects while maintaining rapport and keeping the potential clients best interest in mind
- Bachelor’s degree required
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.