- Yerevan, AM
- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
As an Entry-Level Sales Rep (we call it a Lead Development Rep), your role is to call potential prospects, qualify them to make sure they are a good fit for our software, and get them excited about ServiceTitan.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and qualify prospective businesses that would be a great fit for ServiceTitan’s software service
- Pinpoint key people/stakeholders within those companies and engage them in calls and personalized email touchpoints
- Generate and maintain expert knowledge of the ServiceTitan software product, the home services industry, competition, market happenings, and trends
- Empower potential customers to discover unmet needs with their business and how we can deliver extraordinary value
- Extract relevant information from prospects and log/maintain all activity in Salesforce CRM
- Collaborate with the Sales Development team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales metrics
What you’ll bring:
- Strong interpersonal skills and friendly professional demeanor on the phone
- High level of social intelligence, passion, ambition, and a team-player mentality
- Experience in a customer-facing sales, support, or management role or relevant internship experience (recent grads, or those looking to pivot into technology sales, please apply!)
- Ability to handle objections and articulate product value proposition with any level of detail or brevity
- Tenacious work ethic with a desire to be a top performer
- Resourcefulness and adaptability to new responsibilities and fast-paced work environment
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.