- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
The Sales Enablement Manager will focus on the design and delivery of training programs and the processes and tools to support the sales team’s goals and objectives. This includes the implementation and ongoing management of the sales methodology, sales playbooks, demo skills, on-boarding process, and continuous training.
What you’ll do:
- Build knowledge, competencies and job skills so that Titans can deliver value in every interaction with Buyers and Customers to reach their full performance potential
- Shorten ramp time to productivity for new hires by creating and executing an onboarding program
- Get teams to peak performance against scorecard (close rate, rejection, cycle time, NPS, etc.) for ICs and Managers by uncovering gaps in competencies and developing programs to improve. This can include reviewing activities and coaching 1:1 or adapting overall program if there are systemic issues.
- Build and train to playbooks that reinforce value and outcomes to our Buyers and Customers
- Deeply understand our Buyers and Customers, what they value and translate that into all enablement programs
- Inform go-to-market requirements and adoption programs
- Activate changes in product, process, systems and tools across the function
- Orchestrate creation and execution of programs by leveraging resources across the organization
- Leverage technology to measure performance and drive improvement; e.g. CRMs, LMS platforms, eLearning software, etc.
- Develop additional learning opportunities (both formal training and on-the-job experiences) for skills development at different stages of career path
What you’ll bring:
- Proven enablement and training success including ability to demonstrate impact on a high growth organization
- BA/BS degree and at least 3-5 years of related experience in training and enablement
B2B SaaS experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and be a team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to inspire and motivate others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Proficiency with CRMs, LMS platforms, eLearning software
- Experience in the job function of the team you will enable
- Experience in home services industry a plus
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.