- Illinois, US
- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
The Field Sales Account Executive will build and execute field-based sales plans that leverage regionally specific industry knowledge and relationships with regional strategic partners. This role emcompasses a full-cycle sales approach, to include sourcing leads, developing and qualifying prospects, delivering consultative sales demonstrations, negotiating contracts and closing new business.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage sales efforts, activities and results for deals that are referred through partner channels in designated region
- In partnership with a territory based Field SDR, perform all necessary activities to source, qualify and book prospects for a sales demonstration
- Provide a consultative sales demonstration of the ServiceTitan platform, both in-person and/or via web conference to demonstrate value as the #1 software for the trades
- Collaborate with territory SDRs to provide a better buying experience for our prospect and to improve key sales metrics across the funnel
- Partner with Business Development to build and execute regional strategic plans specific to each partner
- Actively “hunt” for additional leads with your assigned geographic region
What You’ll Bring:
- 2+ years experience working in a full-cycle sales role
- Ability to perform consultative sales demonstrations, virtually and in-person
- Consistent track record of meeting or exceeding your sales quota
- Ability to handle objections and demonstrate value for a complex software
- Passion for cultivating, owning and harvesting your own sales territory
- Tenacious work ethic with the desire to be a top performer at ServiceTitan
- Desire to perform Outbound and Inbound sales
- Ability to create urgency and close business
- Ability to work autonomously and cross-functionally
Your First 90 Days as a Titan:
Within Your First 30 Days You Will:
- Participate in the “New Titan Orientation”, where you will be immersed in all things ServiceTitan and learn how to navigate throughout the company
- Become product certified through our two week training program for Account Executives, led by our Sales Enablement team
- Learn the sales process from A to Z (From finding the leads, to opening, asking for the close and ensuring everything is correct in Salesforce prior to closing)
- Begin strategizing how you will tackle your region and working with the ServiceTitan Partner team and territory specific SDRs to identify opportunities within your region
- Build relationships with other members of the sales team, to include SDRs, AEs, Enablement, Sales Engineers, RevOps, as well as cross functional departments
Within 60 Days You Will:
- Hit or exceed your ramp quota by performing onsite and virtual demos
- In partnership with the members of your Field Sales “pod”, continue developing a strong pipeline
- Learn to manage your calendar and how to make the most of your time
- Develop your relationship with internal partners like SDRs and Partner Managers
Within 90 Days You Will:
- Hit or exceed your full quota
- Fully understand the sales cycle and how to demonstrate the power that is ServiceTitan
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.