- United States
- Date Posted
- Sep. 8, 2021
- Business Applications
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading all-in-one software for commercial and residential businesses. Our Sales team plays a critical role in showing potential customers how our technology is not only able to transform business but also lives. The first step in the customer journey begins with our Sales Development team.
Inside Sales/Marketing Development Representatives (MDRs) are crucial team members who identify and connect with prospective customers on the impact ServiceTitan is able to bring for them. A successful candidate will book product demonstrations between the prospect and the Account Executive and assist the Account Executive with closing the deal through detailed discovery calls and notes that identify key areas of opportunities.
You will be given extensive coaching and development from managers, enablement coaches, and various teams to ensure you are set up for success to build a long term career in Sales. Those who thrive in this role are motivated to be the best they can be every day by continuously applying feedback and best practices. If you’re ready to be a part of a team that is leading the charge in transforming an industry (& your future career), this is the perfect opportunity for you!
What you’ll do:
- Build a strong pipeline of prospective customers by sourcing potential leads and converting inbound opportunities
- Implement creative ways to engage and build rapport to maintain your book of prospects
- Book product demonstrations between ServiceTitan and potential customers by collaborating with Account Executives to successfully attain the partnership
- Communicate the value and areas of opportunities the product provides to prospects via phone and/or e-mail
- Achieve and exceed daily KPI’s and monthly quota
What you’ll bring:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to make multiple phone and e-mail contacts per day
- Ambition because you recognize everyday is a new opportunity for you to be better than yesterday
- To be coachable with an appetite to seek and, most importantly, adapt feedback that is given
- To be a team player by effectively collaborating and being a positive influence to your colleagues
- To be adaptable and think outside the box to proactively address potential roadblocks and/or issues
Your Journey to Success:
- Complete STartUp and MeasureUp (ServiceTitan’s New Hire Orientation program)
- Learn the SDR function - Value of role and opportunity, expectations, and ground work to execute day to day functions
- Deep dive into understanding trades industry, customer persona, and ICP
- Meet the amazing XDR team and cross functional sister departments
Pass all SDR Onboarding certifications
- Begin qualifying if prospects are a fit for ServiceTitan and handling discovery calls
- Confidently build and maintain sales pipeline, handle common objections, and reinforcement of product value
- Fully ramped SDR hitting, or exceeding, quota
- Developed rapport and collaborative partnerships with other Titans to achieve goals
- Weekly 1:1’s with manager for continuous development and career pathing
Continually hitting and exceeding quota
- Mentor and resource for incoming SDR’s
- Career development for future opportunities within the organization
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.