- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Business Applications
Service Titan is seeking an exceptional Integrations Solution Architect to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. This individual plays a critical role working closely with the business and across the Information Technology organization defining, delivering and supporting IT business solutions and supporting roadmaps
As our Integrations Solution Architect (CPQ/Billing Solution), you will:
- Design SaaS fulfillment architecture using CPQ/Billing, Salesforce CRM, Product Provisioning.
- Drive integration architecture with CPQ/Billing, Payments, Tax, Financials and Product.
- Developing new integration services and supporting our Enterprise Integration platform Workato.
- Analyzes business requirements/processes and system integration considerations to determine appropriate technology solutions.
- Whiteboard with Architects to define the business solutions that are resulable.
- Design, build, maintain and Document integrations for multiple on-premises and/or cloud systems using Workato.
- Understanding business requirements and developing and deploying the integrations solution accordingly.
- Impact analysis of introducing new integration or modification to existing integrations.
- Optimize the performance of the existing and future integrations Leverage integration patterns and industry best practices.
- Handing the volumes of data through queues and throttling for uninterrupted data flow.
- Implement integrations with Data Encryption and other security considerations/protocols.
- Work on enhancements and bug fixes/debugging the existing workato recipes.
- Maintain the code repository with open source and agile development tools such as GitHub , Bitbucket for version control.
- Utilize an Agile/Scrum methodology to manage development work.
- Maintain all necessary integration documentation and process flow diagrams.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Bachelors - Computer Science degree + 10 years of experience required
- Masters - Computer Science degree + 5 years of experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience in CPQ/Billing platforms like Salesforce CPQ,, Zuora or Apttus.
- 5+ years of experience with integration tools like workato, informatica, mulesoft
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle and Agile Development methodologies
- Experience and knowledge of REST and SOAP Web Services APIs, Databases
- Experience in integration and automation domain a plus
- Ability to learn new concepts, technologies and solve problems
- Experienced with end to end solutions development from Requirements to Delivery and Support.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey and relate ideas to others and work collaboratively to get things done
- Being a player coach - ability to motivate and mentor a team.
- Basic project management knowledge.
- Skills Knowledge: Expert knowledge of system development methodology, analytical/problem solving skills and relevant business and technology skills.
- Strong experience in building interfaces on at least one iPAAS platform such as Workato, Mulesoft, Boomi or ICRT to Integrate on premises/cloud business systems.
- Experience in Lead to Order enterprise applications - Salesforce CRM, CPQ/Billing. Marketo.
- Experience in Messaging (JMS), Java, Web API: SOAP, REST and authentication methods such as OAuth and SAML
- Advanced knowledge of and ability to put into practice commonly used SDLC methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
- Familiarity with SSL certificate management
- Experience working with a variety of data sources (flat files, csv, excel), encryption and decryption services.
- Contributes to the development of new techniques and plans within the area of expertise.
- Experience in Business Process Management tools like Jira.
- Experience of working in an Agile team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
- 1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
- 2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
- 3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
- 4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there’s always room for more.