- United States
- Date Posted
- Aug. 31, 2021
- Business Applications
As the SDR Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and implementing ServiceTitan’s Outbound Sales strategy. You will join a rapidly growing team and will be involved in helping recruit, onboard, and train numerous new hires for success. If you thrive in a fast-paced and exciting environment and want to help build out an extraordinary team and company, then this is the role for you.
Your primary focus will be on the outbound SDR team. Cold Calls, Cold Emails, Direct Mail, Creative Follow up, whatever it takes to help us find and help as many service contractors as we can. This role is incredibly important to the entire company, and you will be working hand-in-hand with leadership to build out the best SDR team in the country.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the SDRs on objectives and performance achievement
- Monitor lead processes, metrics, and catalyze pipeline creation
- Shape and implement SDR strategy and processes
- Stay abreast of and coach SDRs on best practices
- Serve as a mentor for your team and be a steward of the ServiceTitan organization
- Report to Sr. Management on operational and financial KPIs
- Motivate, incent, and recognize team members to encourage top performance
- Recruit, interview, and onboard new Team Members
- Conduct weekly 1X1s with each SDR
- Help evaluate new technologies and programs to drive superior performance
What You’ll Bring:
- 2+ years experience as SDR/BDR (business development rep) or inside sales AND 2+ years of SDR management experience. Strong preference for OUTBOUND experience, not just handling inbound leads.
- Track-record of success managing a high performing inside sales team
- Strong understanding of outbound pipeline generation processes
- Enthusiastic and vibrant attitude
- Expert communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence
- Analytical mindset comfortable generating reports and identifying trends in data
- Adept at adopting and rolling out new sales enablement technologies, proficiency with Salesforce.com a must
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.