- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Nov. 8, 2021
- Business Applications
ServiceTitan is searching for a key player within its Sales Compensation organization who lives the ServiceTitan values and has experience in Sales Compensation.
What you will do:
- You will be a part of the Sales Compensation team responsible for operations, administration, and analytics of commissions for multiple global sales functions.
- In this role you will be responsible for administering sales compensation, validating data, and researching exceptions. You will collaborate closely with the Sales Org to address and resolve commission questions, working both as an advocate for the Sales team, as well as a good custodian of the business.
- You will assist in efforts to analyze sales performance results to derive valuable insights. You will also contribute to the development and improvement of processes to effectively track and capture compensation data and recommend and implement process improvements.
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of experience in Sales Compensation, Sales Operations, Finance, or similar analytical roles
- Strong Microsoft Excel user with matching analytical skills. SQL a plus.
- Experience with CaptivateIQ or similar sales compensation platforms
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Google suite
- Ability to define, aggregate, and analyze metrics to assess performance drivers
- Demonstrated ability to identify issues, develop solutions, and craft recommendations into easily digestible messages, and communications
- Attention to detail and ability to drive process improvements
- Great interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.