- Date Posted
- Aug. 17, 2021
- Business Applications
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will qualify leads, identify sales opportunities, and leverage exploratory conversations to pitch the value of our software. You will book product demos for Account Executives and help them close deals through detailed discovery calls.
As an SDR, you will receive extensive coaching, mentorship, and support to grow your sales career. We’re invested in your success and offer uncapped commission to reward those that are committed to continuous growth and development. If you’re ready to make your career move, join our team.
What You’ll Do:
- Build a strong pipeline of customers by qualifying potential leads in your territory
- Develop creative ways to engage and build rapport with prospective customers by pitching the ServiceTitan value proposition
- Partner with Account Executives to successfully book product demos
- Set yourself up for a successful long-term tech sales career by mastering the fundamentals and piloting new outreach strategies
What You’ll Bring:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to conduct high volume phone and e-mail outreach
- Ambition because you recognize that every day is an opportunity to become a little bit better
- Coachability with a desire to learn and grow from feedback
- A team-centric attitude with a desire to collaborate, support, and share learnings with peers
- Adaptability and ability to think outside the box when addressing potential obstacles
- Maturity and self-awareness to effectively manage your day in a remote environment
Your Journey to Success:
- Complete ServiceTitan’s new hire orientation program
- Learn the basics of the SDR function and do a deep dive into the trades industry, customer persona, and ICP
- Meet the amazing SDR team and other cross-functional partners and stakeholders
- Pass all SDR onboarding certifications
- Begin qualifying prospects and handling discovery calls
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline while skillfully handling common objections and reinforcing our value proposition
- Be fully ramped and hit or exceed quota
- Develop collaborative partnerships with other Titans to achieve goals
- Attend weekly 1:1’s with your manager to continue developing your career
- Continually hit and exceed quota
- Mentor and support incoming SDRs
- Align on career development opportunities within the organization
Preparing for the interview:
We believe in transparency and want to set you up for success. Here are some of the questions that you can expect to be asked in the interview process:
- Professional Overview
- Why Sales?
- Tell me about a time you were given difficult feedback - Did you agree with the feedback given? How did you apply it?
- Tell me about a challenging experience you’ve had to overcome (personal or professional)?
- Walk me through how you handle and persevere through rejection
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.