- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
As the SDR Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and implementing ServiceTitan’s Outbound Sales strategy. You will join a rapidly growing team and will be involved in helping recruit, onboard, and train numerous new hires for success. If you thrive in a fast-paced and exciting environment and want to help build out an extraordinary team and company, then this is the role for you.
Your primary focus will be on the outbound SDR team. Cold Calls, Cold Emails, Direct Mail, Creative Follow up, whatever it takes to help us find and help as many service contractors as we can. This role is incredibly important to the entire company, and you will be working hand-in-hand with leadership to build out the best SDR team in the country.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the SDRs on objectives and performance achievement
- Monitor lead processes, metrics, and catalyze pipeline creation
- Shape and implement SDR strategy and processes
- Stay abreast of and coach SDRs on best practices
- Serve as a mentor for your team and be a steward of the ServiceTitan organization
- Report to Sr. Management on operational and financial KPIs
- Motivate, incent, and recognize team members to encourage top performance
- Recruit, interview, and onboard new Team Members
- Conduct weekly 1X1s with each SDR
- Help evaluate new technologies and programs to drive superior performance
What You’ll Bring:
- 2+ years experience as SDR/BDR (business development rep) or inside sales AND 2+ years of SDR management experience. Strong preference for OUTBOUND experience, not just handling inbound leads.
- Track-record of success managing a high performing inside sales team
- Strong understanding of outbound pipeline generation processes
- Enthusiastic and vibrant attitude
- Expert communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence
- Analytical mindset comfortable generating reports and identifying trends in data
- Adept at adopting and rolling out new sales enablement technologies, proficiency with Salesforce.com a must
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
- 1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
- 2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
- 3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
- 4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there’s always room for more.