- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Nov. 8, 2021
- Business Applications
We are seeking a Senior Manager of Sales Development Operations to help us scale Sales Development organization by owning end-to-end execution of initiatives that make our SDRs more productive and efficient. This role will work directly with the Sales Development and Marketing leadership teams within ServiceTitan’s Marketing organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as the strategic thought partner to the Sales Development leadership team, helping to identify, scope, and execute key business initiatives for ServiceTitan’s pipeline generation.
- Define and drive analyses to promote a deep and holistic understanding of pipeline generation for ServiceTitan, including setting monthly and quarterly targets, headcount planning, quantify growth drivers, and identify improvement areas and opportunities.
- Assist with Sales Development compensation plan design
- Execute territory alignment updates within CRM and maintain reporting on regional coverage of the sales team
- Serve as the first line of support for process questions from SDRs and their managers
- Build and maintain reports on individual and team performance against quota
- Author/Contribute to business process documentation
- Assist with A/B testing efforts within ServiceTitan’s sales engagement platform (SalesLoft).
- Coordinate with the Enablement team on topics such as ICP, corporate pitch, value proposition, competitive positioning, Sales Development tool’ usage and adoption.
- Partner with Enablement to build documentation and learning paths for new hire and in-seat SDRs.
- Draft business requirements for IT to execute enhancements within ServiceTitan’s core sales & marketing systems
- Design and conduct User Acceptance Testing to ensure technical solutions meet business requirements.
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in sales development leadership / marketing ops / sales ops/enablement. Sales Development experience a strong plus
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Experience with enterprise software and/or SaaS GTM/Marketing operations
- Strategic thinker with practical business understanding to drive from insight to recommendation
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with the ability to distill complex topics into simple, actionable recommendations
- Proven ability to translate data into meaningful insights that drive business outcomes
- Understand how to translate business process changes to drive SDR adoption and performance and documentation of those changes.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Salesloft, LeanData is a plus
- Can articulate the inputs that SDRs need to be productive from an enablement perspective
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.