- Glendale, CA
- United States
- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
We are seeking a Senior Manager of Sales Development Operations to help us scale Sales Development organization by owning end-to-end execution of initiatives that make our SDRs more productive and efficient. This role will work directly with the Sales Development and Marketing leadership teams within ServiceTitan’s Marketing organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as the strategic thought partner to the Sales Development leadership team, helping to identify, scope, and execute key business initiatives for ServiceTitan’s pipeline generation.
- Define and drive analyses to promote a deep and holistic understanding of pipeline generation for ServiceTitan, including setting monthly and quarterly targets, headcount planning, quantify growth drivers, and identify improvement areas and opportunities.
- Assist with Sales Development compensation plan design
- Execute territory alignment updates within CRM and maintain reporting on regional coverage of the sales team
- Serve as the first line of support for process questions from SDRs and their managers
- Build and maintain reports on individual and team performance against quota
- Author/Contribute to business process documentation
- Assist with A/B testing efforts within ServiceTitan’s sales engagement platform (SalesLoft).
- Coordinate with the Enablement team on topics such as ICP, corporate pitch, value proposition, competitive positioning, Sales Development tool’ usage and adoption.
- Partner with Enablement to build documentation and learning paths for new hire and in-seat SDRs.
- Draft business requirements for IT to execute enhancements within ServiceTitan’s core sales & marketing systems
- Design and conduct User Acceptance Testing to ensure technical solutions meet business requirements.
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in sales development leadership / marketing ops / sales ops/enablement. Sales Development experience a strong plus
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Experience with enterprise software and/or SaaS GTM/Marketing operations
- Strategic thinker with practical business understanding to drive from insight to recommendation
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with the ability to distill complex topics into simple, actionable recommendations
- Proven ability to translate data into meaningful insights that drive business outcomes
- Understand how to translate business process changes to drive SDR adoption and performance and documentation of those changes.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Salesloft, LeanData is a plus
- Can articulate the inputs that SDRs need to be productive from an enablement perspective
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
- 1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
- 2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
- 3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
- 4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there’s always room for more.