- United States
- British Columbia, CA
- Date Posted
- Dec. 7, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Business Applications
ServiceTitan is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer to help us enhance and support the newly acquired ServeSuite platform. We build for product excellence, use the Microsoft .NET platform tools, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems. If you share the same values, you might find yourself in perfect company!
You will be primarily responsible for maintaining and improving the existing features for miscellaneous ServeSuite services that are used as part of the solution. This will primarily involve working in C# & VB.NET with Webforms & T-SQL. You will work with Product Owners, Project Managers, and Quality Assurance to develop scalable, rock-solid, production ready enhanced features. You will be expected to work on a variety of challenging technical tasks & projects while delivering high-quality output.
What You’ll Do:
- Support & enhance the existing projects.
- Architect, design, and implement the enhancement of project components end-to-end.
- Work with product managers, designers, and engineers to prototype and implement product features.
- Communicate effectively with other engineers, product managers, customers, and partners.
- 70% development / 30% working on requirements, mentorship, supervision.
What You’ll Bring:
- 4+ years of industry experience
- Expert-level knowledge of:
- Microsoft .NET technology stack (C# & VB / .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web APIs)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience creating & maintaining ASP.NET Webforms applications
- Comfortable with MVC, Dependency Injection and Entity Framework
- Experience building and maintaining complex web applications
- Experience with Visual Basic .Net is a big plus.
- Experience with Angular is a plus.
- Ability to use a data-drive approach for product decisions.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.