- Yerevan, AM
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
ServiceTitan is looking for a Xamarian Developer to help us build the next generation of our platform. We build for product excellence, use the most modern tools on Microsoft .NET platform, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems. If you share the same values, you might find yourself in perfect company!
What You’ll Do:
- Architect, design, and implement user-facing features end-to-end.
- Work with product managers, designers, and engineers to prototype and implement product features.
- Communicate effectively with other engineers, product managers, customers, and partners.
What You’ll Bring:
- Strong Microsoft .NET programming experience with C#
- 1-2 Years experience with Xamarin.Native and Xamarin.Forms
- Experience with consuming and understanding of web services including REST/JSON
- Must have experience working with Agile-based development methodologies
- Experience with MVC and MVVM frameworks
- Native Android and iOS development experience a plus
- Experience with back-end databases such as Microsoft SQL Server a plus
- Self-starter who can work independently or part of a larger team
- Experience in consulting is a plus. Experience working with clients, fostering trust and demonstrating customer focus.
- Solid communications skills required.
- Strong organizational, task management, and prioritization skills
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.