- St. Louis
- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
We’re Aspire, a ServiceTitan company
We’re Aspire, the leading SaaS provider for commercial landscaping, snow and ice removal, and janitorial businesses. Recently acquired by ServiceTitan, the world’s leading provider of software for the trades, our cloud-based business management system enables contractors to grow their business, streamline operations, provide insights, and ultimately impress their customers. When you join our team, you’ll be a part of one of the fastest-growing companies in St. Louis, with an award-winning culture that’s been celebrated by the St. Louis Business Journal and Inc. Magazine. Trusted by over 50,000 users across thousands of locations, our software helps clients manage upwards of $4B in revenue. Our new partnership with ServiceTitan will enable us to continue scaling our platform and customer base while maintaining our collaborative, tight-knit culture right here in the heart of St. Louis.
Ready to make your career move?
As a Client Service Specialist (Tier I), you’ll be responsible for resolving client issues as reported through the formal ticketing system, emails, forums and phone calls. The position requires a full understanding of Aspire software platform and a superb ability to communicate functionality with clients. Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, you’ll be part of the AspireCare team where you’ll identify and provide solutions to client challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that we consistently exceed clients’ expectations and anticipate their future needs.
What you’ll do:
- Respond to client issues, which may require troubleshooting, training, or other assistance.
- Provide first-level troubleshooting of client issues to pinpoint cause, establish reproducible conditions, and clearly and succinctly document scenarios.
- Follow established procedures for ticket management which includes prioritizing, resolving, and documenting client issues.
- Work independently to test client-identified software bug fixes and enhancements prior to notifying clients of release.
- Work with clients to define and create their form layouts.
- Provide timely feedback on product design and functionality issues.
- Create accounts for new clients and work with clients to ensure that initial data load into the system conforms to necessary accuracy standards.
- Train new and existing clients in the operation of AspireCare and in basic Aspire system concepts.
- Maintain clear, concise communication with clients and within the organization.
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among team members that enables each employee, the AspireCare team, and the organization to succeed.
- No Travel is expected.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer service, client facing or account management role.
- Prior experience with Aspire Software is REALLY helpful.
- Excellent communication skills working with all levels of an organization.
- Experience with a report writing tool such as Crystal or Microsoft Access is a plus.
- Experience with Intercom or other issue reporting and tracking system is a plus.
Where you’ll work:
Our headquarters is located in St. Louis, however, we’ll be remote until the time is right to return to the office. When that happens, St. Louis-based employees will be moving to a hybrid work model (three days in office with the option to work remotely for the remaining two). Fully remote employees will be able to stay remote.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.