- United States
- Date Posted
- Nov. 1, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of driven, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard-working people, love technology, aren’t afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
As a Customer Success Manager, Enterprise, you will actively manage and develop a portfolio of trades companies and play a key role in ensuring company revenue. The team consists of exceptional project managers who partner closely with the largest and most successful trade service companies in the United States to ensure they are maximizing the incredible value of our software. You will directly influence the company’s continued success, and help shape the future of the service industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a portfolio of ~25 Enterprise customer accounts, all of which are high-touch customers with complex needs
- Build and maintain senior-level relationships with your customer accounts while creating a premium and high-caliber experience
- Collaborate with customers by solving complex problems with out-of-the-box solutions to strategically and continually increase product value - All meetings and communications will be delivered with executive-level confidence
- Help find new ways to continuously improve our customers experience, both in our product and processes
- Analyze user engagement data and identify actionable insight - KPI’s will be reported on regularly
- Organize ServiceTitan customers into appropriate segments for up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
- Be a mentor and resource to new hires, and members of the non-Enterprise Success Team
- By regularly reaching out to your accounts, you will gather intelligence on how they are currently using our products and determine what features and services are most valuable to their businesses, while also coaching them on best practices.
What You’ll Bring:
- 4+ years of combined experience account and/or project management experience in a customer-facing role
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Demonstrated ability for and interest in project management and analyzing data sets
- Intelligent, quick thinking, fast learning, and solution-oriented
- To be an adaptable team player with strong communication and organizational skills
- < 25% travel nationwide (TBD based upon travel restrictions due to COVID-19)
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.