- Atlanta, GA
- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard-working people, love technology, aren’t afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
As a Customer Success Manager, Strategic Accounts, you’ll manage the long-term success of ServiceTitan’s largest customers, our strategic accounts (franchise systems and select multi-location enterprise customers). You’ll create partnerships with management contacts in strategic accounts and collaborate on projects and initiatives to drive ongoing success, product adoption, and evangelism with franchise owners and end-users. The ideal candidate will be able to quickly learn new software, proactively manage accounts to meet internal and external goals, turn customers into partners, and be comfortable wearing many hats to meet changing customer and project needs.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop strong working relationships with corporate contacts at strategic accounts
- Provide coaching and training sessions on product best practices and workflows to corporate staff, franchise owners, and end-users
- Collaborate with customers and product managers to manage product enhancement requests
- Act as a subject matter expert on custom product features for strategic accounts
- Manage initiatives to increase product adoption, customer satisfaction and evangelism
- Analyze user engagement data, identify actionable insights. Report regularly on KPIs
- Gather intelligence on how customers are using our products and determine what features and services are the most/least valuable to their businesses
- Act as an escalation point on customer support tickets
- Update account and contact records for strategic accounts to ensure accurate reporting
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product and processes
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of relevant experience managing multiple accounts and projects with a proven track record of success
- Be a self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Exceptional account management skills and a clear view on what constitutes excellent customer service
- Exceptional project management skills. Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple moving pieces at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability in learning new software programs and identifying opportunities to use their full potential
- A natural ability to think several steps ahead of the client and take proactive steps to address roadblocks, risks and issues
- Be a problem-solver who has a demonstrated ability to overcome challenges with creative solutions
- Team player with strong communication and organizational skills, and an ability to “roll with the punches”
- Familiarity with SaaS business models and agile development methodologies a plus
- Ability to travel up to 25%
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
- 1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
- 2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
- 3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
- 4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there’s always room for more.