- Atlanta, GA
- Salt Lake City
- Date Posted
- Oct. 4, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
We accompany our customers every step of the way, from the moment they partner with us, to the end of their journey. We work hard and like to have fun along the way. If you’re excited about helping small business owners in the trades, love technology, and aren’t afraid of a challenge or two, our customer support team is where you belong.
As a Customer Support Advocate (CSA), you’ll have the opportunity to become a ServiceTitan subject matter expert and quickly grow your career in meaningful ways. Our CSAs have the highest rate of internal transfers across the organization. The opportunities to build an exceptional customer experience and make an impact are endless.
What You’ll Do:
- Utilize support tools to assist customers with all aspects of our software via phone, chat, email, and screen-sharing sessions
- Become a product expert and develop creative solutions and workflows that best meet customer needs
- Influence product changes by submitting bugs to our developers and ensuring resolution of bug fixes
- Champion customer needs by sharing feedback and concerns with internal stakeholders
What You’ll Bring:
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Excellent people skills: must be empathetic, patient, confident, good-humored, and able to interact well with a broad spectrum of personality types
- Ability to thrive in a feedback-oriented culture and stay level-headed in a challenging, rapidly changing environment
- Self-motivated and able to master complex software
- An efficient, effective, and resourceful problem-solver with strong critical thinking skills and troubleshooting abilities
- Quickbooks/accounting knowledge a plus
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.