- Yerevan, AM
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
Before coming to us, our customers used various types of software that stored their receipts and payment data in various ways. When they migrate their data onto our software platform, we must migrate their data accurately or it leads to a long list of problems that take hundreds of phone calls to solve. A data import specialist can take data, in various formats and configure them into the format necessary to upload into our software, ServiceTitan to help ensure that client’s long term success.
All of our team members partake in making the team as a whole successful. This role is a critical piece of the ServiceTitan team.
What you’ll do:
- Build a positive team environment while developing impactful relationships with key internal stakeholders across various ServiceTitan departments, primarily within Professional Services and Onboarding
- Equip every Data Reconciliation team member with the fundamental role clarity, knowledge, skills, processes and tools to deliver the best possible outcomes and achieve their goals and OKRs
- Maintain team engagement and alignment through weekly 1:1s, progress reports, goal tracking
- Track KPI’s for your respective team to effectively measure impact on customers
- Consistently provide coaching and feedback to Data Reconciliation Specialists
- Anticipate risks and issues and proactively identify optimal solutions for preventing these or solving them as they arise
- Become a ServiceTitan product expert and help both customers and coworkers succeed via knowledge sharing and identifying creative solutions to unique workflow needs
- Utilize Support tools such as the Salesforce Support Console to efficiently handle customer cases and track personal performance
- Be a part of a tight-knit team, working together to provide superior technical support and maintain a positive environment
- Troubleshoot and submit bugs to our developers and act as the primary driver from bug ticket creation through resolution
- Champion customer needs internally by providing feedback and escalating cases, ensuring that they receive the attention they deserve
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of experience managing a team
- Proven leadership skills with a track record of motivating others and maintaining high team morale
- Ability to handle tough situations with an objective and pragmatic outlook; address issues by delivering concise, constructive criticism and creative solutions
- Excellent emotional intelligence, patience and active listening skills
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills - Proven ability to manage multiple priorities at one time while paying strict attention to detail
- Deep understanding of what constitutes great customer service and how to implement these best practices
- To be adaptable, think quickly on your feet and be solutions oriented
Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
Advanced or native English language possession
Bachelors degree preferred
- Strong communicator in both written and verbal form (a writing/typing assessment will be facilitated during onsite interviews)
- Capable of efficiently learning and using complex software
- Keeps a cool head and maintains organization and attention to detail while multitasking in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- A desire to be the best person you can be!
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.