- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 14, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
We formulate, build, launch and run new ServiceTitan business lines. The team at Platform & Payments is integral to the success of ServiceTitan’s valued customers, as we enable process improvement through technology integrations with key ServiceTitan partners. We build cutting edge solutions in Financial Technology (FinTech), Internet of Things (IoT), etc. to empower contractors to take the next leap forward in streamlining technician interactions with the homeowner. Think of us as a start-up within a start-up. We are extremely ambitious in expanding revenue and contributing to the overall company growth. We are looking for talent and passionate and future Titans that are entrepreneurial, love technology and want to help our customers maximize their potential.
The Fintech Boarding Specialist is a strategic role at ServiceTitan. A deep understanding of the payments and/or consumer financing industry is necessary in order to work with ServiceTitan customers to explain the functionality and support different aspects of our Fintech offerings. You will play an integral part in the daily success for our customer base.
What you’ll do:
- Onboard ServiceTitan customers into the payment processing platform
- Onboard ServiceTitan customers with our integrated financing partners
- Provide first point of contact support to customers for getting credit card, check and consumer financing applications approved
- Analyze payment processing statements and generate reports internally
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 2 years total work experience (preferably with payment processing)
- Full understanding of the payment processing terms (chargebacks, ACH, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of the payment industry (e.g., processors, gateways, etc.)
Strong communication skills
- Strong understanding of V/MC interchange tables and costs
- Very proactive in calling and following up with customers to get applications approved
- Very detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.