- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Aug. 16, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Reporting to the Head of New Markets, this individual will be contributing to research on markets that ServiceTitan does not currently service, with the ultimate goal of expanding our total addressable market. This is a new department that will operate as a startup within a startup - we’ll drive results by rapidly testing and iterating, learning every step of the way, and creating a scalable machine. Everybody will have a voice at the table to ensure that we’re optimizing for results and not following a regimented hierarchy of titles. We’re looking for somebody that is passionate, accountable, curious, resourceful, and data-driven.
What you’ll do:
- Help get new market customers onto the ServiceTitan platform effectively while ensuring a seamless and enjoyable customer experience
- Help to develop and inform the implementation process for new market accounts, your input will help inform our implementation playbooks for each market we tackle
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure that the appropriate expectations are set with the customer and that we are constantly sharing any relevant insights
- Establish quality working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Contribute material input to go/no-go/continue decisions upon test completion
- Company first mentality, which includes giving constructive and direct feedback to team members
- Most importantly, have fun!
What you’ll bring:
- 1-3 years experience in a SaaS implementation role
- Love our customers: we want people that relish in our customers’ success
- Love to win: we will fight for every inch and celebrate every win
- Love to learn: you challenge yourself to learn the best new sales methodologies and techniques
- Vertical SaaS experience is required
- Experience working with contractors is highly desirable
- Results and solution-oriented - we want to know how we can win, not why we can’t
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally
- Given the experimental nature of this job, we will require very tight compliance when it comes to data - we need to focus on learning
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.