- Atlanta, GA
- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 14, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
As a Manager, Customer Success Management, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of amazing Customer Success Managers to ensure they are delivering a positive experience and providing continual value to our customers through the ServiceTitan product. You will coach your team to success by helping them achieve their goals (retention, production adoption, and CSAT), provide support on any potential escalations, and be their primary resource for anything else that may arise.
The ideal candidate is someone passionate about coaching and upleveling their team towards success - Conversations are handled with a high degree of empathy yet balanced with objectiveness, and always solutions oriented. They are positive and influential with the ability to drive both the ServiceTitan and department culture while sharing and implementing feedback/best practices in regards to customer and employee experience.
This role will report to the Director, Customer Success Management while directly supervising a team of up to 10 CSM’s.
What You’ll Do:
- Build a positive team environment while developing impactful relationships with key internal stakeholders across various ServiceTitan departments and with Success Managers
- Equip every Corporate Success team member with the fundamental role clarity, knowledge, skills, processes and tools to deliver the best possible outcomes and achieve their goals and OKRs and managing escalations or key initiatives for at-risk customers as needed
- Maintain team engagement and alignment through weekly 1:1s, progress reports, goal tracking
- Track KPI’s for your respective team to effectively measure impact on customers
- Consistently provide coaching and feedback to Success Managers while providing opportunities to learn and be exposed to diverse situations to allow for continual development
- Set the strategy for quarterly plans and goals for the Corporate team according to forecasted needs
- Anticipate risks and issues and proactively identify optimal solutions for preventing these or solving them as they arise
- Manage and document customer escalation calls
- Interview and hire a team of Success Managers to fit with ServiceTitan in clear demonstration of cultural characteristics and competencies and anticipate needs with succession or transition plans in mind
What You’ll Bring:
- 3-5 years of people management experience within a customer facing department
- 3+ years of experience in an IC role focused in success management or customer facing role (software or technology related field a plus)
- Proven leadership skills with a track record of motivating others and maintaining high team morale
- Respected by peers and direct reports - Someone others love to work with and for
- To handle tough situations with an objective and pragmatic outlook; address issues by delivering concise, constructive criticism and creative solutions
- Excellent emotional intelligence, patience and active listening skills
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills - Proven ability to manage multiple priorities at one time while paying strict attention to detail
- Deep understanding of what constitutes great customer service and how to implement these best practices
- To be adaptable, think quickly on your feet and be solutions oriented
- Good sense of humor required with a passion for Peloton a massive plus
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.