- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 14, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Our goal is to provide premium uptime to our customers and improve the meantime to repair all incidents. You will be part of a globally distributed team to accomplish these goals.
Ready to be a Titan?
ServiceTitan is seeking a NOC Engineer with experience working with global teams, supporting SaaS applications, distributed cloud infrastructure, and being part of a world-class Operations Center.
ServiceTitan’s growing customer base and cloud infrastructure is supported by a 24/7 Operations Center. Our goal is to provide premium uptime to our customers and improve the meantime to repair all incidents. You will be part of a globally distributed team to accomplish these goals.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor and troubleshoot ServiceTitan’s SaaS application from initial triage to resolution.
- Document problem descriptions and provide detailed diagnosis and assessment of incidents.
- Review ongoing bugs/incidents to ensure teams are giving proper attention to resolution.
Operate with local and remote OC Engineers that will play a valuable role monitoring services, collaborating with application owners, and engineering and infrastructure teams to resolve performance issues critical to the business.
Work with Engineering teams on day-to-day support, deployments, releases, maintenance, potential security vulnerabilities and troubleshooting of services and products to ensure high availability, optimal performance and stability.
- Identify areas of improvement to develop and update processes.
- Build and implement tools, scripts and interfaces to mature current monitoring and alerting capabilities.
What you’ll bring:
- Data driven decision maker with impeccable planning, organization, and communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience with alert management, incident management, and problem triage.
- 3+ years of experience with monitoring and alerting tools: PagerDuty, OpsGenie, DataDog, Kibana, Nagios, Zabbix
- 2+ years of experience with Cloud Platforms: Azure and AWS
- 2+ years of experience with scripting: Python, Bash, PowerShell
- 2+ years of experience with DevOps toolset: Terraform, Vagrant, Packer, Ansible, Azure and AWS Clis is a big plus
- Familiarity with interfacing with all aspects of the business from support to engineers.
- Desired/Recommended Certifications: any certification you have will be reviewed by ServiceTitan recruitment team and the relevant ones will be considered as a plus.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.