- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Sep. 8, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Owning the Customer Renewals:
- Bridging between Sales, Finance and Customer Success
- Be the renewals owner for resolving complex customer issues and coordinating with DD, the CSM and customer for creation of contract, replacement of contracts, and detailed quotes with approvals.
- Negotiate renewals and partner with PAMs to bundle pro products for upsell opportunities
- Review and manage “data only” customers and revisit for win back opportunities
- Collaborate with “exit interview” team for future win back opportunities
Reporting & Forecasting:
- Systematically track and upcoming renewals (90, 30, and 7 days out)
- Provide accurate 90 day rolling forecasts with accurate visibility to forecasted attrition (at risk accounts)
- Monitoring reported trends on non renewals or off cycle churns
- Analyze non CSA customers and look for opportunities to convert to contract
- Monitor adoption trends (Customer Health Score Index) and identify which accounts are ready for upsell or cross-sell opportunities.
- Create and manage a system to identify customers who have high potential of churn, and identify down-sell opportunities (low adoption).
- Monitor & Identify Pro Product churn trends and partner with GPS & CSM for proactive outreach to drive PP renewals
Customer Relationship & Feedback - Identifying Retention Trends:
- Contacting clients directly to negotiate terms and conditions on existing contract, coordinating with Deal Desk to offer quotes with approvals on churn saves
- Connect with and gather feedback from accounts with the goal of renewing customers year over year and identifying revenue expansion opportunities, or “danger zones”.
- Partner with CSM to proactively flag & de-risk any accounts
- Track customer interaction and monitor key leading indicators of success/risk within Salesforce.com and Gainsight - help ensure high customer adoption and proactive retention efforts are in place with CSM team
- Strategize and partner with CS and CST team on adoption opportunities & projects to increase renewal opportunities
Goals & Metrics
- Goaled against net revenue retention - renewal of +97% of customers each month.
- Conversion on non-CSA to CSA customers
- Increasing in Pro Product Sales & renewals
What You’ll Need:
- 2-3 years of project management, sales experience, and strong experience managing customer accounts
- Strong customer management and empathy skills
- Excellent phone presence and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Capable of explaining complex situations clearly and credibly across all functions and
- Levels of the organization.
- Proven follow-up skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong analytical background with proven problem-solving skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience in the Salesforce.com ecosystem a plus
- Articulate and professional
- Ability to create valid business reasons to engage customers
- Capacity with a strong focus on negotiating transactions and resolving contractual issues.
- Proven ability to work at a detailed level with multiple cross-functional internal
- Stakeholders as well as the customer to build a business case and drive consensus
- Experience with Salesforce along with a high level of proficiency with Salesforce Reporting capabilities and Excel
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.