- Atlanta, GA
- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 14, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard-working people, love technology, aren’t afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will become an important member of the core team, influence the company’s continued success, and help shape the future of the service industry. You will actively manage and develop a portfolio of home and commercial service companies and play a key role in ensuring company revenue.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a book of business worth ~$2M in ARR (~70 accounts)
- Build and maintain senior-level relationships with customer accounts
- Analyze user engagement data, identify actionable insights, and report regularly on KPIs
- Lead conversations with customers to determine how to best align their company goals with their usage of ServiceTitan to realize the most value possible
- Coach customers on best practices
- Discover areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product and processes
- Mentor and serve as a resource to new hires
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years of relevant experience managing multiple accounts with a proven track record of success
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Excellent problem-solver, quick thinking, and adaptable
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Team player with strong communication and organizational skills, and an ability to “roll with the punches”
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.