- Salt Lake City
- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
The Senior Director of Customer Operations partners with the ServiceTitan Customer Success (CS) leadership team to drive the execution, evolution and scale of ServiceTitan’s customer success strategy. Primary responsibilities include executing customer success, onboarding, professional services, and support teams’ strategic initiatives, driving operational reporting, analytics and business insights, fiscal planning activities (e.g., coverage design, incentive models, customer portfolio analysis), and partnering with systems teams for tools rollout. The role reports to VP, Business Operations & Analytics and works cross-functionally with Finance, Sales, Product/Engineering, Marketing, IT and other Revenue Operations teams to drive effective, efficient and scalable customer adoption, retention and expansion.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as a trusted business partner to the CS leadership by defining, tracking, and implementing business objectives, initiatives, strategies, tactics, and processes that scale.
- Lead all aspects of and assist in the development of management and executive CS performance reporting and insights.
- Consult, direct and assist on the design of coverage models, process and playbook design, data management and reporting.
- Drive priorities, strategy and direction for the system workflows, policies and data needed to support the Customer Success organization.
- Develop deep expertise and influence on the key systems and data-flows, including Gainsight and SFDC, as well as other tools.
- Create and nurture a feedback loop with Product, Engineering, Sales and Marketing
- Develop and support the Customer Success org’s collaboration with other ServiceTitan teams including Sales, Sales & Marketing Operations, Product, Finance and IT.
- Run and lead financial planning cycles for the Customer Success organization
Hire and develop top talent that supports key Customer Success operational processes and systems including Gainsight, and be the expert operational liaison with adjacent operational teams in Product, Sales, Marketing.
What You’ll Bring:
- 8+ years prior experience in customer success strategy and operations for a high growth company.
- Expertise in supporting customer operations by effectively setting KPIs, monitoring customer health, and designing processes and leveraging systems for high adoption.
- A mindset and attitude of relentless simplification and continuous improvement.
- An owner and a driver, you get things done.
- An excellent communicator.
- Curiosity, rigorous thinking, and a strategic mindset.
- Empathy- You approach all peers, partners & customers with kindness and consideration.
- Can challenge the status quo with the goal of bringing in new innovative ideas and improving upon programs and processes.
- 4-6 years experience in managing direct reports and mentor, coach and grow our Customer Operations teams
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.