- Salt Lake City
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
The Workforce Management Senior Manager will be responsible for managing the performance, quality and traffic operations for our scaling support organization. Develops business plan for department operations. Monitors the application of the traffic function, including policy and procedures, operating structure, and information flow. Analyzes contact center trends in order to predict long- and short-term staffing needs. Responsible for achieving maximum efficiency of productivity for the department.
Under general direction, develops the quality plan and management mechanisms and monitors center delivery quality to enhance customer satisfaction and service experience. Advanced professional who knows how to apply theory and put it into practice with in-depth understanding of the professional field; independently performs the full range of responsibilities within the function. Is assigned most complex projects with broad operational and budgetary impact.Ready to be a Titan?
At ServiceTitan, we are on the path to building the Operating System of the Trades. We are seeking a Sr. Manager of Workforce Management who will be instrumental in enabling us to achieve this vision. This position will report to the VP of Global Customer Support and will be responsible for forecasting and driving our staffing capacity to service our customer demand in a multi channel, multi site, 24 x 7 x 365 support center.
What You’ll Bring:
- Nine (9) years of related experience, education/training, OR a Bachelor’s degree in related area plus five (5) years of relevant experience with Workforce Management and Call Center administration including software administration, forecasting, scheduling and analytics for a multi-skill contact center.
- Demonstrated experience leading a team of quality and performance professionals.
- Advanced knowledge and significant experience with employing best practice principles and practices in metrics, knowledge management, process design, continuous improvement and quality management.
- Advanced project management, planning, execution, identifying highly complex problems and related information to develop and evaluate options, identify project management methods and techniques, and implement solutions for monitoring performance and ensuring quality.
- Excellent ability in planning and decision-making skills.
- Strong analytical experience.
- Proficient computer knowledge and literacy with Microsoft Office Suite Applications.
- Proven knowledge of service operation technology (i.e. Cisco Finesse, Epic EMR, Calabrio, etc.).
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment while balancing multiple projects with varying priorities.
- Professional certification.
- Experience implementing and maintaining Quality Assurance best practices and tools/software.
- Experience with LEAN or Six Sigma methodologies for establishing key metrics and managing process improvement.
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
- 1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
- 2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
- 3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
- 4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there’s always room for more.