- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Aug. 17, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Interested in being part of a growing team tasked with building cutting edge content & training employees in a growing company & industry? The ideal candidate for this role will work as a member of the Technical Product Training Team to deliver engaging training & transition programs to new and existing employees, as well as occasional external customers. Training Specialists are the guides of ServiceTitan, delivering wide-ranging technical training programs via remote & on-site instructor-led training, and contributing to video & e-learning content. Training Specialists serve as Product & Industry Experts and provide valuable input by helping Training Content Developers to design & develop engaging and industry-relevant training & certification programs.
What You’ll Do:
- Product Expert – Become an expert in our software & the home services industry so that training courses are highly “industry-relevant”
- Deliver exceptional training, transition management & coaching – Deliver engaging instructor-led training courses & webinars, both on-site and online via web conferencing
- Embed Best Practices – Adapt demos, examples & approaches to instructor-led training courses to focus on “best practices” for different ServiceTitan employee roles
- Transition / Change Management – Help guide employees on managing their customers’ adoption of the ServiceTitan product and its new releases
- Contribute to Training Program Development & Maintenance – Assist Training Content Developers by contributing to the launch & upkeep of engaging training & certification programs in our Litmos LMS
- Other – Assist with special projects as assigned at the discretion of team management
What You’ll Need:
- 2-6 years of experience in delivering exceptional remote & on-site instructor-led training, preferably with a strong background working in a software customer training environment.
- Track record of achievement in a training and/or customer service role, preferably in a software or other startup company
- Expertise in customizing & running live demo-based training courses & webinars
- Eagerness to keep ServiceTitan (and our customers) on the cutting edge by learning with new technologies & instructional approaches
- Experience delivering training or coaching to promote adoption and minimize resistance to new software
- Excellent planning, organization, and communication skills to handle juggling multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university or equivalent combination of experience and education that enables performance for this position
- Ability to work a variable schedule with willingness to travel 25%
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply sound instructional techniques
- Experience with Intellum/Lessonly LMS and training development tools, such as Adobe Captivate, Photoshop, Powerpoint, Keynote, Pages, and Camtasia
- Ability to create supporting content (e.g. handouts & documentation) to support instructor-led training & certification courses
- Experience incorporating change management principles into training programs to promote adoption & minimize resistance
- Strong project management experience a plus
- Ability to write business correspondence and technical documentation
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.