- New York
- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Product Management
Shapeways’ digital manufacturing platform offers customers access to high-quality manufacturing from start to finish through automation, innovation, and digitization. The company’s purpose-built software, a wide selection of materials and technologies, and global supply chain lower manufacturing barriers and speed delivery of quality products. Shapeways’ digital manufacturing services have empowered more than one million customers worldwide to produce more than 21 million parts using 11 different technologies and 90 different materials and finishes.
Headquartered in New York City, Shapeways has ISO 9001-compliant manufacturing facilities in Long Island City, NY, and the Netherlands and a network of verified partners around the globe. In April 2021, Shapeways and Galileo Acquisition Corp, a publicly traded special purpose acquisition company, announced they entered into a definitive merger agreement for a merger transaction. Upon closing of the merger, the combined company is expected to be listed on the NYSE under the new ticker symbol, SHPW.
Why is an Email Marketing Specialist important to us?
Email marketing is currently one of the most effective ways to reach and engage with customers. Providing relevant, valuable content to various target audiences is critical for email marketing.
As a Email Marketing Specialist you will:
- Plan and execute email strategy that is not only engaging but in line with brand standards to drive growth.
- Maintaining an email calendar and managing email marketing for weekly, monthly, and nurturing programs.
- Distribute content via email platform.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and external partners, including sales, to create impactful email campaigns to our various customers.
- Drive promotion and growth for SW offerings leveraging email.
- Gather market and competitive intelligence to develop better content.
- Lead analytical efforts to show KPIs and report on email performance and metrics.
- Maintain a high-output editorial workflow.
You might be a good fit if you (have, possess, are):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 2+ years of experience working in B2B email marketing
- Familiar with multiple email platforms - MailChimp, Marketo, Pardot, etc.
- Organized and thorough, with fine attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
Why join our team?
At Shapeways, we all contribute to a respectful work environment where we share ideas and encourage each other to think creatively. We are a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic group of individuals ready to embark on our next chapter of growth.
Do you want to be part of a culture that is inclusive, inspiring, and allows you the autonomy to be creative in your work? If so, we invite you to join us on our adventure!
Benefits and perks include:
- Healthcare that fits your needs - We offer excellent medical, dental, and vision plan options that provide coverage to employees and dependents. Our suite of options ranges from 100% employee-only medical premium coverage to extremely reduced premiums for dependent coverage to an enhanced buy-up plan for those with more extensive needs. We also have competitive pricing plans for dental and vision!
- 401(k) with Safe Harbor Employer Match - Join the team and we will immediately invest in your future
- Parental Leave - Robust paid time off for new parents; both primary and secondary leave
- Generous Paid Time Off - 20 PTO days plus additional days off when you’re not feeling well, to observe holidays, or just to destress.
- Wellness - We care about your wellbeing. From Commuter Benefits to FSA’s to a platform to promote financial wellbeing to gym reimbursement to standing desks to a partnership with One Medical...we’ve got you covered
- Great Snacks and Free Lunch - Fully stocked fridge and lots of snacks. Also, daily catered lunch at our Long Island City facility and weekly catered lunch in our Manhattan office (when we’re back in the office)