- San Jose, CA
- Date Posted
- Sep. 13, 2021
- Business Applications
We are looking for someone who is an organized, detail-oriented, multi-tasking, self-starter; who acts with humility, positivity and urgency, is flexible and adaptable, and loves helping others and being part of a team. You can stick to a process but thrive on constant improvement and change.
In this position, you’ll provide administrative support to executives, plan and execute events, and work with the rest of the office management team.
We are looking for People who:
- 4+ years of experience in administrative and office support preferred with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Manage multiple busy calendars against current and future priorities
- Anticipate needs for meetings, offsites and travel
- Plan and organize team offsites and events, and help plan company events
- Meet various deadlines and keep projects moving
- Help the leadership team where needed
- Demonstrate problem-solving abilities
- Manage marketing team’s swag inventory, replenishment, online store and budget approvals
- Comfortable working with technology, specifically Apple hardware and Google Suite
- Must always understand, respect and practice confidentiality
About the Industry
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.