- North Carolina, US
- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
Reporting into the Sr Director of Demand Generation and working closely with Revenue operations teams, you will be responsible for developing and translating reports, dashboards, and visualizations that focus on driving results/ROI. This person will have deep analytics skills to evaluate marketing performance leading to optimized marketing campaigns to acquire and grow customers. The ideal candidate will have strong business acumen, combined with a marketing analytics background, digital analytics experience, and excellent project management skills.
What will you do?
- Independently synthesize automated reports and visualizations that provide actionable insights in close partnership with the digital marketing team to expose opportunities that improve marketing funnel and digital marketing KPI’s
- Develop and maintain ongoing digital channel reports and ad hoc deep dives to help digital marketing managers optimize efforts
- Support multiple analytical projects at a time, in an agile and results-oriented environment
- Partner with divisional analytics leadership, business stakeholders, and IT teams to support development of a long-term digital analytics roadmap, identifying key drivers influencing marketing and commercial KPI’s
- Define technical data requirements necessary to support reporting and analytics capabilities in alignment with marketing analytics best practices and partner with IT teams on engineering & enablement
- Support ongoing marketing, sales, and digital channel reports/dashboards and support ad hoc deep dives to help marketing leaders optimize efforts
What You Should Have?
- Minimum 3 years working with digital marketing, and/or sales analytics
- Digital analytics experience using Google Analytics and SFDC required
- Possess advanced data analysis skills in Excel and deep knowledge on the marketing funnel and pipeline metrics
- Expertise in mining, transforming, and analyzing large, complex data sets yielding opportunities for revenue and/or process improvement
- Experience developing reports and dashboards using Tableau, or other data visualization software
- Experience using SQL to mine data for analysis and for data extraction desired
- Experience with advanced statistical methods and theories
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent communication skills. Able to present executive summaries of actionable insights and recommendations to executives
- Proven track record of achieving desired results without direct report authority
About the Industry
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a venture-funded, cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.