- San Jose, CA
- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
We are seeking an awesome UX Researcher who is passionate about understanding users and cares deeply about creating delightful products for our customers. You’ll be responsible for identifying and leading research activities that provide actionable insights and ultimately build empathy around user needs. This person must have experience with both generative and evaluative research, leveraging a variety of different quantitative and qualitative methods.
You will lead research activities across the entire Shopmonkey platform, regularly sharing insights and recommendations with stakeholders. The right candidate will be equally skilled in facilitating thoughtful conversations with both internal stakeholders, customers, and research participants. You will partner closely with both product and design to test concepts and understand use cases, pain points, and unmet needs. Transforming those conversations into detailed research plans and actionable insights should be your focus.
You have the Opportunity to:
- Work closely with cross-functional teams—Product Designers, Product Managers, and Engineering—to identify and prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced environment.
- Generate hypotheses and develop research plans for quantitative or mixed quantitative/qualitative research into user behaviors of in-person and remote research projects with users.
- Consistently deliver complex user research projects and assignments on time and to the highest quality.
- Define and measure UX approaches, metrics, and work with core stakeholders on research planning. Innovate and develop new approaches to measure user’s experiences for maximum impact.
- Uncover user insights and translate into actionable feedback and business impact which will shape the future of our product
- Act as a thought leader in the domain of research, while advocating for the people who do or could use our products.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to improve processes and take ownership of initiatives that help us conduct research more effectively and efficiently to ultimately make better product and design decisions.
- Excited about building a user research team within a rapidly growing organization!
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
We are looking for People who:
- Minimum 5+ years of user research experience in a B2B organization.
- Proven experience defining, planning and executing research studies including outlining objectives, goals, and timelines.
- Experience selecting and applying a variety of research methods to explore a problem space and/or evaluate hypotheses.
- Ability to develop insightful, probing questions that resonate with technical and business minded end-users using enterprise software.
- Capable of performing fundamental data analysis and synthesis to generate meaning from the raw data.
- Ability to identify important research objectives, plan and execute research activities.
- Experience analyzing and synthesizing quantitative and qualitative data, communicating research insights and recommendations, and identifying areas for further exploration.
- Desire to strengthen the chemistry, diversity, and inclusiveness of our team.
- Willingness to travel on-site to various customers and auto shops and engage customers.
- Empathetic with a genuinely collaborative attitude.
- Ability and motivated to work independently in a fast-moving, rapidly growing organization is a must.
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and customers to have a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.