- California, US
- Date Posted
- Nov. 15, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
Shopmonkey’s vision is to help every shop thrive by equipping them with the tools they need to run and grow their business. Our cloud based all-in-one shop management software takes owners and technicians from the initial quote stage all the way to cashing out a satisfied customer. Our software has a modern and intuitive UI and our backend is powered by the latest technologies so our clients can focus on the things they do best.
As a Senior Front-End Web Developer at Shopmonkey you will be responsible for various initiatives that will help drive leads and awareness to Shopmonkey’s website and services. You will report into the Senior Director of Demand Generation and partner with various members in the marketing team. You will manage our agency partnership and be the go-to technical person on the team. You will have a ton of autonomy in your role and will be encouraged to experiment and act out on your ideas. This will be a very exciting opportunity for someone who wants more creative freedom and ownership in the work they do!
You Will Have The Opportunity To:
- Own Shopmonkey’s landing pages from maintenance to exportation and experimentation
- Ensure stability and functionality of all website coding
- Help manage our google analytics and tracking
- Partner with designers and other members in the marketing team as well as manage an existing agency relationship
- Work in a environment where you are encouraged to experiment and have creative freedom
We Are Looking For People Who Have:
- Experience with Gatsby or other open source frontend frameworks
- Experience building out and optimizing websites (user flows, SEO, conversion funnels, etc)
- Experience partnering with or working within a marketing department and being the “go-to” technical person on the team
- Prior experience working in an agency environment or experience managing relationships with 3rd party agencies
- Prior experience working at a high growth startup
- A portfolio and/or Github showcasing your web development skills
About the Industry
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a venture-funded, cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.