- Kyiv, UA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
Design is at our core at Shopmonkey. We put design and the customer first above all else. As a product designer, you have a critical role in defining our relationship with our customers through the product. The ideal candidate is strong in product and design thinking and is responsible for helping define the requirements and the vision while designing from start to finish features to be shipped in our core product.
You have the Opportunity to:
- Partner with product management and support & success to fully understand our customers: their pains and joys; needs and desires
- Create and run user research studies and usability tests
- Visit shops and/or attend car shows
- Set the product vision with product management and leadership
- Support product management in documenting requirements
- Brainstorm, design and deliver — from start to finish — new features and enhancements
- Work with QA and support to make sure designs are documented and clear to allow for thorough testing
- Coordinate with all necessary cross functional teams — the engineering, support, product management, marketing, sales — to see designs delivered and released
What you should have:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Design experience with a focus on product and user experience design, specifically for web and mobile apps
- Experience with full product stack (wireframe to hi-fidelity interactive prototypes)
- Highly skilled in vector-based design tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe XD) and animation programs (e.g. Framer, Principle, Studio)
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts and design through story, sketches, wireframes, high fidelity mockups, and prototypes
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
About the Industry
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and customers to have a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.