- California, US
- Date Posted
- Sep. 13, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
Design is at our core at Shopmonkey. As a Senior Graphic Designer, you’ll collaborate to craft smart, effective, and creative solutions that help tell Shopmonkey’s story and inspire both current and potential customers to engage with our modern shop management solution. You’ll create concept-inspired designs that can stretch across multiple project types and channels including: marketing campaigns, web, social, and physical events. Come join a team of skilled designers transforming the auto shop industry.
- You get excited about well executed brands and design experiences.
- You have a thorough understanding of the design process to discover and craft compelling visual solutions to tough problems.
- You enjoy working within the confines of a brand, while exploring new opportunities to grow and evolve.
- You have a creative, innovative, and collaborative mindset.
- The idea of creating and deploying high quality, effective and relevant design solutions at Shopmonkey excites you.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work closely with the Art Director and various members of the marketing team to translate creative direction into fresh, innovative visual solutions
- Create and maintain design systems, templates, and processes to support brand strategy and direction
- Demonstrate a collaborative and communicative design process, from conception and moodboarding through visual execution
- Collaborate with members of other internal teams in order to provide design assets that strengthen our brand internally and externally
- Deliver passionate and impactful presentations at all levels of an organization
- Model an inclusive, fun, creative, and results-driven culture
We are looking for people who have:
- A minimum 5+ years of experience as a designer in an agency, production studio, or in-house creative team
- Expertise in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- A portfolio showcasing your experience and talent
- Expertise in typography, composition, color, layout, design thinking, and content strategy with the ability to define, build, and differentiate brands
- Expertise in developing diverse types of print and digital media and visual resources to support branding and marketing campaigns
- Ability to think long-term, but act quickly while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Experience giving direction and critique to other designers
- Understanding of today’s creative landscape and trends within the design industry
Nice to have:
- Experience with motion graphics
- Experience with environmental design, such as event graphics or branding for trade show booths and displays
- Experience collaborating with video teams, photographers, motion designers, or other types of creative vendors
- Willingness to travel occasionally (when safe)
About the Industry
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.