- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Engineering QA
- Business Applications
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a venture-funded, cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
About the Industry
The US is the second-largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
- 4+ years of experience in QA
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attentiveness to the details
- Excellent communication skills
- Result orientation
- Understanding of Testing methodologies
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Good spoken and written English
Will be a plus
Experience in enterprise projects
- Highly skilled & friendly team with excellent work attitude. We welcome talented and motivated professionals that enjoy working with equals.
- Startup environment with minimum bureaucracy. Consensus is achieved through direct democracy. Each vote can make a diff.
- Your professional growth will be boosted to the moon. We have the latest stack, the most skilled team members and everyone gets at least one hour to spend on self-education daily.
- Great salary package. We are filling out key positions and value your hard and soft skills high.
- Paid vacation and sick leave period. We respect your desire to work from home when required by circumstances. Nowadays health is a priority number one.
- Engineering Department in Kyiv, UA, and headquarters in San Jose, CA.
- Clarifying requirements until they are super clear
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases
- Manual testing of web application
- Using experience, investigative and analytical skills to find bugs
- Reporting bugs and working with the team to resolve them
- Working on improvement of application