- Date Posted
- Jun. 14, 2021
- Business Applications
As a Billing Operations Specialist you will help us improve customer experience through accurate and timely workflows and deliver improvements in our billing and contract management process. A successful candidate will have the ability to work independently in a dynamic, rapidly-growing, and fast-paced environment. This role reports directly to the Revenue Operations Manager.
As a Billing Operations Specialist, you will:
- Partner with the Revenue teams to solve user inquiries related to billing and collections
- Own the documentation of new and updated existing billing and collection processes
- Perform month-end close process and reconciliations and help maintain completeness of booking information
- Maintain software and processes to create and modify subscriptions, discounts and invoices
- Assist Revenue team on bookings tied to existing legal agreements, confirming that pre-existing terms & conditions are respected
- Collaborate cross-functionally, respond to process & policy questions and effectively communicate requirements to the Revenue teams
- Assist the contract drafting process, generating standard documents and working with Legal and Revenue to help account teams respond to customer feedback,
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- 1+ years of relevant experience in similar role, required
- BA/BS in Accounting, Business Administration, or Finance
- Process-oriented with an understanding of both financial and operational controls
- Comfortable working with manual and automated processes
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience with Stripe, Salesforce, Docusign and Chargebee knowledge preferred
- Experience reading and working with contracts
- Demonstrated professional experience using Excel and working with large data sets
- A passion for creating new systems and solving problems via infrastructure and automation
The US is the second-largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and customers to have a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto repair shop software company, is a cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.