- California, US
- Date Posted
- Dec. 26, 2021
- Business Applications
We are looking for a Director of Human Resources to join the Shopmonkey team as the rocket ship of growth continues straight to the moon. You will partner with our leadership team to develop strategy and execute on our top priorities and initiatives. You will have the opportunity to exemplify our “Humble, Hungry and Smart” philosophy as we grow and scale. You will partner with some of the most interesting and inspiring people in the world and will work alongside industry leaders to help guide our growth and retention. Your experience leading People, Talent and Operations Teams will be applied to our unique culture as your contributions directly impact the lives of your colleagues now and for years to come.
You have the Opportunity to:
- Set vision, strategy, direction & speed for the people roadmap and organizational growth
- Lead compliance, leverage or implement resources and add to our culture & values
- Establish process and programs that will enhance the employee experience and retain top talent
- Drive transparency, accountability and constructive communication strategy between teams, internal stakeholders and the board
- Establish guidelines and criteria for employee leveling and career pathing to ensure strategic investment in our long term sustainable growth
- Partner with leadership to fortify the culture through strategic talent acquisition, performance management strategy and management and leadership training
- Build on our remote first culture and help grow team capabilities
- Enhance employee onboarding, employee rewards and diversity & inclusion programs
- Implement technology solutions and systems that will enhance communication, transparency, end-to-end management and process
- Have a seat at the table with leadership as we pilot through OKRs and annual priorities
- Evaluate the effect of regulations and compliance updates that impact our remote first multi-state environment and culture
We are looking for People who:
- Are a strong operational leader with experience building people teams & programs
- Have 8 or more years within Human Resources with employees based in California
- Have 6 plus years in operations, project management, & policy establishment
- Have 4 plus years managing a Global Team in growth strategy and compliance
- Enjoy creating and maintaining people programs that are primed to scale
- Have board level communication and team mentoring and growth expertise
- Have a track record of success establishing programs around compliance, documentation, people administration and process improvement
About the Industry
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a venture-funded, cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.