- Date Posted
- Sep. 13, 2021
- Business Applications
“If you can measure it, you can manage it.”
We are looking for a HR operations Manager to join the Shopmonkey team as the rocketship of growth continues straight to the moon. This job is not going to be easy because we have a lot of work to do. There will be learning experiences and opportunities for growth. You will partner with some of the most interesting and inspiring people in the world and will work alongside industry leaders.
We want a great specialist that can operate, analyze, display our information in a way that will help us improve our employees lives and careers. Your skills will be applied to improving our candidate experience and optimizing our growth. Your contributions will directly impact the lives of your colleagues and will help define your career.
You have the Opportunity to:
- Collaborate with team leaders to understand their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and delivering actionable insights
- Research, implement and administer all company benefit plans.
- Maintain all personnel policies and procedures and provide guidance and interpretation to staff.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to HR, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and make recommendations to Management Team and Board of Directors for improvement of organization’s policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
- Employee Relations: point person for all UA staff regarding HR matters.
- Conduct full-cycle of managing orientation and onboarding process.
- Develop and maintain human resources systems that meet SM’s needs.
- Consult with line management providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Manage staff training/development program.
- Identify and work with external HR consultants and attorneys on special projects as needed.
- Oversee performance evaluation procedures.
We are looking for People who:
- Thrive managing multiple deadlines in a fast-paced startup environment
- Are self directed with excellent communication and team working skills
- Have a hard working, roll up your sleeves mentality, with the ability to research and learn what they don’t know
- Demonstrated commitment to working with a diverse staff.
- Have experience improving and implementing HRIS and ATS technology
- BambooHR and Greenhouse preferred
- Have 2 plus years in operations, with data analytics tools and project management
- Resourcefulness and willingness to learn: you’ll figure out what needs to be done and find ways to make it happen
About the Industry
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.