- San Jose, CA
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Business Applications
As a Customer Success Intern, you have the opportunity to make a big impact for our customers and our operations within Customer Success at Shopmonkey. In this position, you will work collaboratively with our Product, Enablement, Implementation, and other teams to help define and streamline some key characteristics for our customers to be successful.
You will have an opportunity to work in a fast-paced SaaS startup, with a fun and seasoned team. You’ll gain hands-on experience working on challenging, delivering meaningful initiatives with guidance from a mentor and other members of our team.
You have the Opportunity to:
- Learn all about the Shopmonkey product suite and our customer’s journey
- Empathize with customers, understand their needs, and leverage data to recommend key components of our product that help our customers the most
- Identify areas of the software that our customers are engaging in, drive deeper adoption, up-sell and cross-sell additional products and services
- Ensure customers are engaged and proactively engage in churn mitigation efforts
- Monitor and evaluate the the health of our customer base, ensuring customers renew their subscription on an ongoing basis
- Maximize the tools available to improve efficiency and reporting, keeping the team on track for growth targets and mitigating churn
We are looking for People who:
- Have a clear, professional, friendly and informative communication style
- Can show a high-level of organizational capacity and can handle multiple tasks at once
- Have experience working with data to come to an informed decision
- Enjoy creative problem solving, being resourceful, and experiencing new and different challenges everyday
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative startup environment, and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Are results oriented and can meet deadlines
- Are finishing out their Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business degree
- Work within a top-tier, and rapidly scaling startup
- Develop hands-on experience within SaaS and Customer Success day-to-day operations
- Ability to network and collaborate with seasoned Customer Success members and other department leads
- Work closely with a mentor to help grow your experience
- Compensation available
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a venture-funded, cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.