- San Jose, CA
- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Business Applications
We are looking for a Director of Revenue Operations to join the Shopmonkey team as our rapid growth continues! This is an incredible opportunity to join a vertical SaaS rocketship, and be highly influential in guiding its continued growth. You will cast your vision and run your playbook, while working with an amazing team of “Humble, Hungry and Smart” individuals. Your contributions will directly impact the lives of your colleagues and our customers.
At Shopmonkey we are building a world class sales and revenue organization, employing the very latest in SaaS technology and methodologies. As the Director of Revenue Operations, you will shape how revenue teams operate by uncovering actionable insights and deploying repeatable playbooks to drive revenue growth. To be successful you will need to demonstrate strong leadership, be highly empathetic and skilled at influencing people, and be an ace at forecasting, planning and analytics. We value a strong bias towards problem solving and executing well constructed plans.
You will have the Opportunity to:
- Build, grow and mentor a team of Humble, Hungry and Smart individuals
- Be a bridge builder, collaborating with various functional leaders across the organization
- Be a highly influential thought partner to the executive leadership team
- Be the “Right Hand Person” to the SVP of Revenue
- Be a subject matter expert in how the Sales and Revenue systems integrate with other systems
- Partner with Sales Development, Account Executives and our customer success and support teams, uncovering drivers and insights and building a world class revenue tech stack and related processes that result in explosive growth
We are looking for someone who has:
- 10+ years overall experience in Sales, Marketing and Revenue Operations
- 3-5 years experience managing teams of 10+ RevOps people
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; someone who is deeply inquisitive
- Strong understanding of recurring revenue and related SaaS metrics
- A mature strategic approach to uncovering revenue opportunities and influencing rapid growth
- Strong bias towards action and running efficient teams in a high growth environment
- Strong empathy and EQ with an ability to influence and motivate sales and revenue teams
- Strong forecasting and predictive analytics skills in Sales and Revenue functions
- Quotas and incentives...
- Funnel management...
- Understand customer lifecycle, surfacing related metrics and drivers...
The US is the second-largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and customers to have a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto repair shop software company, is a cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.