- Oregon, US
- Date Posted
- Dec. 30, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
At Shopmonkey, we’re redefining the future of shop management and growing our team of product leaders to define and build on our vision of helping shops everywhere thrive. We are looking for a rockstar, cross-functional leader with a proven track record of business impact to spearhead our rapid product expansion for medium and large enterprise customers.
You will provide critical leadership as a “mini-CEO” over a dedicated squad of Product, Design, Implementation, Engineering, and CX individuals (dotted-line) to own product strategies, solutions and technical integrations for our largest customers across North America. You will represent Product in all our enterprise customer engagements and partner closely with Enterprise Sales and Solutions teams from pre-sales to product implementation to deliver maximum value for our customers and Shopmonkey.
This is a unique role and requires an extremely organized, impact oriented, and product-focused individual who is comfortable with ambiguity, taking initiative, and building strong, collaborative relationships internally with teams and externally with customers. If you are looking for a new, challenging opportunity and building amazing software for thousands of customers, we’d love to talk with you!
You Will Have The Opportunity To:
- Own the strategy and product roadmap priorities for mid-market and enterprise accounts at Shopmonkey and lead a cross-functional team (dotted line reporting) in the development of product solutions
- Engage with high-profile customers on large, cross-product initiatives as the “gatekeeper” of Product to understand their requirements then design a solution and identify the key products that can be leveraged to meet the ask
- Lead cross-functional team planning and development activities to ensure program tasks can complete on-time and manage constraints around resources, cross-team dependencies and scope and quality
- Work closely with ELT and department leaders to connect strategic plan/roadmap and OKRs to concrete, prioritized initiatives for the enterprise product needs with clear operational metrics, financial goals, resource plans, and timelines
- Drive product feature scoping, prioritization efforts, and trade-off conversations – knowing how to say no is important
- Partner with Product Managers, Product Designers, and Software Engineers across numerous feature and platform product squads
- Establish and lead the formal software development process and sprint planning (via agile methodology) and execution and ensure that the processes run smoothly
- Develop and track detailed program schedules for product development, status tracking, manage blockers and risks, provide cross-team communication and to ensure on-time delivery and overall program health
We Are Looking For People Who Have:
- 10+ years in successful product/program management leading complex software development programs with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated track record of shipping SaaS from concept to execution in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Strong technical background and expertise in complex enterprise IT products, services, enablement, consulting, and/or change management
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to collaborate and build relationships across organizations, bridge gaps between teams, and successfully influence without authority
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to lead strategic planning and manage multiple projects with deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in working directly with sales and business development leaders to close customer deals
- Exceptional verbal, presentation, and written communication skills and the ability to interact with diverse groups including senior management
- Hungry, fast-learner mindset is a must
- Familiarity with modern product and project management tools (e.g JIRA, Productboard, Click Up, etc.) is required
- Background in strategic consulting from top-tier firm is a plus
- Ability to travel periodically for customer visits and on-site workshops
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, or other technical field or equivalent technical work experience; MBA or related graduate degree is a plus
About the Industry
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a venture-funded, cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.