- Atlanta, GA
- Date Posted
- Sep. 29, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
We are looking for a talented, humble and hungry product leader to drive product strategy and execution of our shop operations and productivity solutions to meet the needs of shop owners and teams across North America. Reporting to the Head of Product, this role is a critical part of the product leadership team and will be instrumental in leading our next phases of growth.
You will manage and develop a team of product managers and interface with our shop owners and teams directly to get feedback on product enhancements, issues and usability in order to inspire and inform how Shopmonkey continues to iterate and grow our core product suite.
You will have an ownership mentality for driving impact, be data-informed to find insights, focus on customer empathy and product craft. Finally, you will represent the product strategy to Shopmonkey’s Senior Leadership Team and ensure alignment between your product roadmap and company business objectives.
You have the Opportunity to:
- Own and drive the product strategy, design, and execution for the future of our shop operations experiences for customers across web and mobile for every shop from the single location to the enterprise brands.
- Build, manage, and mentor a team of world-class product managers focused on strengthening and expanding our suite of workflow, back office, and FinTech solutions.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes, and partner closely with engineering, UX, and business leaders to deliver solutions that satisfy customer experience, business, and technology goals.
- Be the go-to product expert for other internal teams, executives, sales, marketing, customers, and partners. You will have detailed knowledge of your product area today as well as a broad vision for the future.
- Create & present business cases and business models for new product investments, and measure/quantify success of product launches.
- Build strong partnerships with leaders across the company to solve our toughest challenges and create seamless, cohesive experiences.
- Communicate clearly roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels.
- Represent the voice of the customer to internal stakeholders; A natural design thinker that can synthesize requirements into a common set of platform and services capabilities, writing very clear, thorough and detailed user stories for complex features and product sets.
- Manage the product life-cycle from strategic planning to execution against the strategy as well as evangelization of the product offering.
- Work closely with marketing, success, sales, and support teams to take products to market.
We are looking for People who have:
- History of entrepreneurial experience or 7-10+ years in software product management experience – SaaS strongly preferred.
- Track record of success (and enjoyment) in building and leading high performing teams while mentoring and growing individual contributors.
- Excellent executive presence and resilience to embrace a deep level of engagement from senior leadership, including the CEO, COO, and CFO.
- Expert at working in the agile environment (e.g. user stories, iterative development, scrum teams, sprints, personas).
- Strategic mindset and bias for action with strong ability for strategic planning, defining ORKs and driving business outcomes.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and the ability to problem-solve with minimal supervision.
- Outstanding intellectual horsepower and business aptitude – be comfortable defining strategy, identifying and modeling business opportunities, and crafting and executing on go-to-market plans.
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and customers to have a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.