- Date Posted
- Jun. 14, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Shopmonkey is looking for an epic product manager to help imagine and build the future of shop management. You’ll have the opportunity to plan and build software that’s disrupting a long-established industry and work in close collaboration with engineers, designers, marketing, sales, and support teams to bring the product to market. You will be iterative, data-driven, and fearless in challenging assumptions, and have an uncanny knack for problem solving. If you have a passion for apps, software, cars or all of the above, we would love to talk with you!
You have the Opportunity to:
- Help launch and grow the Shopmonkey platform from a very early stage
- Research and deep-dive into verticals such as messaging, payments, and CRM
- Drive product definition (including writing briefs and user stories), planning, and launch of new features and enhancements
- Work directly with shop owners and industry professionals
- Communicate and share with all internal teams
- Collaborate with teams in different regions and countries
- Learn all about the Shopmonkey product suite and automotive industry
- Propose market growth and product plans to Shopmonkey executives
- Be in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing startup
We are looking for People who:
- Love a team-oriented approach to building software
- Are willing and eager to “try new things”
- Listen to the market and not the competition
- Represent our customers and will fight for them
- Have a clear, professional, friendly and informative communication style
- Enjoy creative problem solving and new challenges
- Are self-directed learners and highly motivated
- Thrive in a dynamic & collaborative startup environment, and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and evolving customer needs
- As a nice plus, truly appreciate cars and/or are familiar with the automotive industry!
- Concentration in Computer Science or a related technical discipline is preferred
- Have experience working with Engineering, Design, and Operations teams
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and customers to have a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.