- Austin, TX
- Date Posted
- Sep. 30, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
As a key role within the Marketing Communications team, you’ll act as the voice, tone and moderator of the brand through community support, content distribution, and digital engagement to build brand presence and trust, both online and in-person, across various platforms.
You have the Opportunity to:
- Set, plan and implement organic social communications strategies and campaigns
- Provide engaging content (text, image, video/animation) for all social media, professional accounts and owned blogs
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Manage the customer referral program needs
- Grow and nurture the community in a loyal and delighted community
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Act as a brand ambassador in all social platforms and ensure all communications line up with the brand identity, tone, strategy and mission.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the cross-functional Marketing team, vendors, and contractors.
- Liaise with Sales, Business Development and Support departments
- Constantly explore new ways to engage with the digital community. Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends and topics.
We are looking for People who have:
- 5+ years of experience in social community engagement and retention, and marketing communications. A background in PR and/or Journalism would be a welcome addition.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to interact with people online and understand how customer trust works
- Excellent people skills both online and in-person
- Ability to create content
- PR know-how
- Social media savvy
- Ability to create plans, processes, and structure from the ground up
- Ability to promote favorable impressions of an organization
- Must be an expert in each digital space, understand the different cultures and best practice
About the Industry
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.